Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Why does it have to...

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bloody hell...What God did you piss off??..*L*

    This is why Im glad we took the big step and brought ourselves the new (2001)4x4..We now dont have to worry about things failing the test when we have to put it in for rego..It was the best $AU 50 000..($CA 40 860) we've spent..

    And I know only too well how frustrating it is..

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  2. #12
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you know I bet those guys hadn't had sex in awhile and they were just in really pissy moods!

    why do the new cars and Suvs have to cost so damn much money?

    ------------------
    Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exactly , thats why we redid the truck, Thought it would be cheaper than buying new.. HAHAHAHAH! riiiiiiiight

    ------------------
    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •